Wanergard Picture Blog

Wanergard Picture Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Elise-067


Elise-067, originally uploaded by B Wanergard.

Developed a batch of HP5+ rolls this Saturday. Took me some hours as I'm pretty rusty for the moment.. starting to get some speed now...

The rolls are over one year old, and have been living in my fridge for the time. They are in good company as I as usually got more film than food in my fridge :) Talking of food, the 19th I will publish a before/after photo of myself.. loosing.. like 34kgs on one year. I'm pretty proud of that... so stay tuned for the picutre :)

The smoking girl are Elise (Karro) smoking in the studio (hehe). This one is not really sharp, but I think i like it most of the batch. The pose is really good.

The rest of the pictures are located here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wanergard/

2 comments:

Pär said...

34 kg!!! IMPONERANDE! Den 19:e är idag, när kommer bilden?

Fredde said...

Haha, satan, det finns folk som läser alltså - illa :) Ska iväg o simma o sen blir det ner o umgås lite i city. Så får se till att ta ett par bilder ikväll o skicka upp :)

Ha det riktigt gott!