Wanergard Picture Blog

Wanergard Picture Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

N-Stein - Corpus

Ahh, Sweet. I managed to upload my new version of Corpus with the first vocal tracks. They are far from finished and the song is not done in a long way. But it's delivered "as is" to get a spot in the albumlist.

Stole a new picture to us as a cover... stay tuned for more versions :)


And a really old (2months), instrumental version of Corpus. Will not publish the finished one until the Itunes-version is live.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the web, simply just a moment back I was searching for a brand new pair of shoes and now I am here. So much info at the touch of a hand, it truly is simply incredible.

Anonymous said...

Thats good, your blog is cool, i like it. Thanks for the efforts my friend.